Happy Days Quilting

A blog about Applique and Quilting

Monday 17 February 2014

Windows into my world

I've started a new epp quilt, its another sphere wall hanging designed by Geta from Geta's studio called Windows into my world. 
I like to have a portable project in my hand bag.
I am using batik fabrics and the same teal    fabric as my Flower ball quilt and plan to hang them alongside each other in my hallway.
The pattern is a download that you print out and tape together, before cutting it up into the single pieces.

3 comments:

Joyofquilting said...

Wow. looks like a jig saw puzzle. keep us updated....

charlotte said...

Very cool. I do love her quilts, but would never want to EPP myself. You are doing great at it. I saw your last one.

Geta Grama said...

Can't wait to see all the fabrics you use and the finished top!