Happy Days Quilting

A blog about Applique and Quilting

Monday 23 September 2013

Flower Ball sphere

This was my take along hand sewing for summer project,  its English Paper piecing,  perfect to have in your handbag, for those anytime anywhere (until it gets too big that is) moments.
I have used batiks from my stash, the pattern is by Geta Grama and is a download from her site romanianquiltstudio, im sorry thats not an active link.
I need to baste it next onto a backing fabric but I can't decide what colour would be best.
Happy sewing!

3 comments:

Joyofquilting said...

Well I just took a look a the original pattern and she has gone a little bit lighter than the ball background fabric. But my first thought was to go much darker. I suppose it depends where you intend hanging it.

Penny Foree said...

Oh Patricia I'm so happy you are back quilting! You certainly have your quilting mojo back. Your quilting is beautiful.

Lynette said...

That is gorgeous. :D I recognize the Geta look!