I have a flimsey!
I have finally made up the stems using my curved ruler as there were no templates in the book (Flower Show Quilts) for them.
The curved ruler did an excellent job, as I could place the poppies where I wanted them first and then curve the ruler to match and then trace the curve onto fusible web.
Deciding on a layout took ages, its not like the original pattern due to my fabric choice of the brown sashing, I have spread out the poppies more to hide them so that they don't over power the quilt and I added two seed heads as I love their shape.
This post is linked up with Patchwork Times!