Happy Days Quilting

A blog about Applique and Quilting

Monday 30 January 2012

Pond life

My pond is coming together quite swimmingly!


This is maybe, roughly, kind of the what the layout will look like, plus three water lily's.


The fish's body has changed colour and I'll probably just have two, but I do like the idea of a little baby fish thou, I should be able to baste it all down soon with my Roxanne glue and start sewing.


This post is linking up with some great linky parties!

Thank you very much for popping by.
May your days be long and full of sewing!



 {Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

Sew Happy Geek



7 comments:

Jan Maree said...

Love those fish - great fussy cutting! Great colour - just perfect

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

you have a great imagination

Lynette said...

Going to be so pretty!

The Nifty Stitcher said...

I like the look of this Patricia - can't wait to see it progress.
How are you going to do your applique - machine or hand ?

sue said...

This fabulous so far and I can't wait to see it progress. I love your work!

Michelle said...

It's beautiful -- love the way those fish curve.

Tamera said...

What a beautiful quilt this will be!