Happy Days Quilting

A blog about Applique and Quilting

Monday 20 June 2011

Design Wall Monday

Its make a lovely change to be doing some piecing and to have a quilt up on my design wall, the blocks themselves are sewn together and I'm now in the process of sewing on the sashing.
The quilt looks darker up on the wall than it is in real life and the sashings will shrink to 1 inch and not be so over powering when it all pieced together.
Once the borders are attached, I will be fusing on the poppies and it will look a lot more colourful.


Thanks for stopping by, this post is linked to Patchwork Times, pop over and see what everyone else is up to.

Happy sewing!

Patricia

3 comments:

Jan Maree said...

oh I am dying to see this with the poppies on it!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Oh me too.....the poppies should look beautiful!!!!!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Poppies? Yes!

glen