Happy Days Quilting

A blog about Applique and Quilting

Thursday 10 February 2011

My Applique storage bag

When I needed a holiday project last year and decided on a hand applique wallhanging, I needed something to store all the notions I needed and somewhere for the applique to go in.




This little make up and wash bag is ideal, it is see thru so I haven't got to dig around for things.
It can hold plenty of thread choices, and notions in the top pocket.



It has somewhere to store the ready prepared shapes and a removable bag that was ideal to hold a small applique project


All folded up and ready to go, and it even has a hanger on it, what more can you ask!!

2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a great idea! Love the applique you are doing on your quilt.

Cameron Wu said...

Loved readingg this thanks